The term “smart” is becoming increasingly common in many devices. These intelligent objects are intended to make our day-to-day easier.
A simple bottle can offer much more and help you meet your goals. From maintaining the temperature of the liquids, you want to store to monitor your body’s hydration.
The most important
- The best intelligent bottles according to your needs.
- Information to consider before buying a smart water bottle.
- Purchase criteria when choosing your smart water bottle.
The Best Smart Water Bottles Selection Guide for 2022: Our recommendations
In this section, we will offer you a wide variety of intelligent bottles on the market to find the one that best suits your needs.
A Clearwater bottle is easy to clean, and the fruit infuser insert can also be removed for hassle-free cleaning.
360°Sound, Very Loud and Clear, Water Resistant, For Party, Yoga, Gym, Bike, Beach, Hiking, Shower, Camping, Outdoor
Press and Hold the Pause Button, Turn on or off the Dancing Lights Mode; in Dancing Lights Mode, Lights Will Dancing to Music
What you should know about intelligent bottles
Before purchasing an intelligent water bottle, you must resolve any questions you may have. For this reason, we have prepared the following section in which we will try to answer the questions that most buyers usually ask.
What is a smart water bottle?
A smart water bottle is a bottle that offers intelligent features such as reminders, an electronic display, a smart thermometer, etc. In addition to the essential functions, a water bottle can provide you with.
|plain water bottle||smart water bottle|
|Usually made of plastic||Usually made of stainless steel|
|No insulation for liquids||Manages to maintain the temperature of liquids from 12 to 24 hours|
|works without battery||A battery is required for its operation.|
|No Bluetooth pairing||Possibility of synchronizing the bottle with your smartphone|
|no smart display||smart screen function|
What are the benefits of smart water bottles?
Smart water bottles have countless benefits, especially for specific population sectors. For both the elderly and children, the hydration reminder can be handy. In turn, it can be beneficial to monitor water intake for athletes.
What types of smart water bottles are there?
There are countless types of smart water bottles. Each of them is aimed at a specific user.
Depending on your needs, you may be more interested in a bottle with a temperature indicator or one that can clean itself.
- Thermos bottles: These are intelligent water bottles that manage to isolate the temperature of liquids. They are generally made of stainless steel, very insulating material and ideal for conserving water.
- Self-disinfecting bottles: Now more than ever, hygiene is a fundamental factor in our daily lives. For this reason, bottles with a self-disinfection function are the most comfortable option to keep moisture-specific bacteria away from our water bottles.
- Smart Screen Bottles: The screen with some smart water bottles has several uses. On the one hand, it manages to indicate the temperature of the water, and, on the other hand, it provides you with information about the state of the bottle or even hydration reminders.
Why buy a smart water bottle?
Given the wide variety of innovative water bottles on the market. We are sure that you can find one that suits your needs and get the best out of it.
The general objective of the vast majority of its public is the need to improve drinking habits. Since if you know the exact amount of water you have drunk, it is easier to understand how much more you need to drink to stay hydrated.
What is the correct maintenance of an intelligent water bottle?
Although it may not seem like it, washing your reusable water bottle is necessary. Bacteria come to moisture quickly, so it is highly recommended to clean them every 24 hours.
If you want to clean it with a dishwasher, you must ensure it is suitable. Most manufacturers report this, so you shouldn’t have much of a problem. But if you are lucky enough that one of the features of your smart water bottle is its self-disinfection, this task will not be necessary.
What features does an intelligent water bottle have?
Several features differentiate conventional water bottles from those called brilliant. These characteristics are the following:
- Connectivity: Most advanced smart water bottles include an app you can pair with your smart water bottle. Thanks to this application, you can fully enjoy all the advantages offered by this type of bottle and better manage its use.
- Bluetooth: For the previous point to be fulfilled, these bottles must include Bluetooth so you can connect your smartphone.
- Screen: The screen of intelligent water bottles is intended to inform the consumer of the water’s temperature and the reminder when you should drink.
What features should I look for in a smart water bottle?
To answer this question, you must know how you will want to use your smart water bottle and where.
- Durability: If you want a smart water bottle with long functional life, you must consider the criteria related to the bottle’s material. There are more durable materials than others; the most recommended in these cases would be stainless steel.
- Battery: Most smart water bottles require a battery to function. The storms of this type of bottle can be external or internal. Depending on the capacity of these batteries, the life of your bottle may vary.
- Capacity for other types of liquids: In general, these bottles are designed to store water, but some options allow you to hold different kinds of beverages such as tea, coffee, etc.
Is an intelligent water bottle worth it?
The most advanced intelligent water bottles on the market help keep you on top of your hydration game. Thanks to intelligent features like hydration tracking, Bluetooth syncing, futuristic construction, and fitness monitoring, they’re worth every penny.
Before buying a smart water bottle, a series of criteria must be considered. Below we propose those that we believe are the most useful for the final choice of the smart water bottle.
The materials that make up the intelligent water bottle are a fundamental criterion to consider. The most used materials for this type of bottle are usually plastic, stainless steel, or glass.
The disadvantage of this last material is its fragility, which is why it could become the least recommended of the three.
Regarding plastic, its main disadvantage is BPA, a chemical linked to cancer. Therefore, you must check that your smart water bottle is BPA-free. The point in favor of this material is its durability, but on the other hand, they tend to be less insulating with temperature.
Finally, stainless steel is the most recommended option; given its durability and insulation from liquids, it can keep them cold for many hours.
We consider that the thermos in your water bottle is an essential factor. Most intelligent water bottles, apart from regulating the temperature thanks to their thermos option, have a smart screen where the temperature of the liquids is indicated.
To maintain the temperature of the liquids, these bottles are built with a double wall of vacuum insulation.
The intelligent screen is one of the most valuable features of smart water bottles. In it, you can see the temperature of the liquids inside it.
In addition to the temperature, the intelligent screens also serve as a reminder to stay hydrated correctly.
The choice of the size of the intelligent water bottles will depend on the use you want to give this bottle and in what context it will be used. If you use this bottle for sports, you will need a greater intake of liquids, so the capacity of the bottle must be more significant.
We recommend a size of 750 ml or even 1 liter in this case. On the other hand, if you need a smaller capacity, 500 ml or 350 ml bottles are ideal for everyday activities.
The purpose of “smart” devices is to make our lives easier. With this comes intelligent water bottles. Thanks to these beautiful devices, we can manage our water intake, keep liquids at the temperature we want and even disinfect our bottles without much effort.
To choose our intelligent water bottle, we must consider the use that we are going to give it. There are thousands of different options, and each one adapts to the user in another way.